Remember, how delicious it used to smell when your mother cooked her best lunch in Sundays? Now you can get that same feeling again! With a teaspoon of Biogetta, any dish will taste simply incredible: pasta, risotto, stew, souce….
What is Biogetta
Biogetta is a natural replacement for soup cubes, seasoning powders and other artificial additives. It is a natural mixture of organic vegetables and natural sea salt that facilitates preparation of healthy meals. It contains 55% of vegetables, whereas soup cubes and powders usually contain less than 10%. Add one teaspoon per one litre of food and no additional salt is needed.
We produce Biogetta from fresh organic vegetables and traditional, hand-harvested sea salt from the Piran saltpans, which is unrefined, rich in minerals and contains only natural iodine. No artificial ingredients, flavor enhancers, starches, fats or preservatives are used in our production.
Looking for ideas what to cook? Find our easy recipes here
Follow our YouTube Channel
Vegetables also retain all the wealth of vitamins, minerals and other beneficial substances. Biogetta makes cooking easier in several ways:
- Biogetta improves the taste of meals and is completely natural.
- It is prepared from fresh vegetables, which retain all the natural ingredients.
- The preparation of vegetable broth is not needed, Biogetta can be used instead.
- Saves time and energy, cooking is easier, food is more delicious.
- Try Biogetta in your meat and vegetable soups, stews, risottos and sauces. Because of the salt content we recommend gradually adding it to dishes.
Fresh vegetables from organic production 55% (organic red carrots, yellow carrots, parsnip, parsley, leek, celery) and traditional sea salt 45%.
Biogetta is a healthy substitute for soup cubes and powders. It is a natural mixture of vegetables and salt that facilitates preparation of healthy meals.
Net weight: 330 g
For orders above EUR 15.00, shipping only EUR 1.50
For orders above EUR 40.00, shipping free.