Experience that unforgettable taste of mother’s home-made soup again! Only a teaspoon of Biogetta for Soups makes a miracle in any kind of soup.
What is Biogetta
Biogetta for Soups is a healthy substitute for soup cubes and powders. It is a natural mixture of vegetables, lovage and salt that facilitates preparation of healthy meals, especially the soups. With the taste of natural ingredients it can easily replace soup cubes, seasoning powders and other artificial additives. Add one teaspoon per one litre of soup and no additional seasoning is needed.
We produce Biogetta for Soups from fresh organic vegetables, lovage and traditional, hand-harvested sea salt from the Piran saltpans, which is unrefined, rich in minerals and contains only natural iodine. No artificial ingredients, flavor enhancers, starches, fats or preservatives are used in our production.
Looking for ideas what to cook? Find our easy recipes here
Follow our YouTube Channel
Why Biogetta for Soups
Vegetables also retain all the wealth of vitamins, minerals and other beneficial substances. Biogetta makes cooking easier in several ways:
- Biogetta improves the taste of soups and is completely natural.
- It is prepared from fresh vegetables, which retain all the natural ingredients.
- The preparation of vegetable broth is not needed, Biogetta for Soups can be used instead.
- Saves time and energy, cooking is easier, food is more delicious.
- Try Biogetta in your meat and vegetable soups, stews, etc. Because of the salt content we recommend gradually adding it to dishes.
Fresh vegetables from organic production 55% (organic red carrots, yellow carrots, parsnip, parsley, leek, celery, lovage) and traditional sea salt 45%.
Biogetta for Soups is a healthy substitute for soup cubes and powders. It is a natural mixture of vegetables and salt that facilitates preparation of healthy meals.
Net weight: 180 g
For orders above EUR 15.00, shipping only EUR 1.50
For orders above EUR 40.00, shipping free.